Download Cinema 4K APK 2.3 | apk-mod.info – On this spare time we should running our tasks as admin to post this articles android apps category that including apk mod with quality of apps and its steady in the website of apk-mod.info you’re too Download apk mod Cinema 4K APK 2.3 for free.
i recommend you to try this apk Cinema 4K APK 2.3 mod, if you very curious with that apps, you have to download the apk from below.
Cinema 4K APK 2.3
Record professional-quality 4K/UHD videos with Cinema 4K full version. This app is the only one that features Flat Profile to shoot the ultimate raw video for post processing. It also has Manual Focus, Exposure Settings and much more to take the best videos for editing.
The full premium version lets take full advantage of the app and record as many minutes as you like, in contrast to the trial version which features 1 min only plus:
– Resolutions: 4K/UHD (2160p), Full HD (1080p), HD (720p)
– Frame Rates: 24fps, 25fps, 30fps
– Video Bitrate: from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps
– Can save video files to external SD Card
– Auto White Balance with Lock and Adjust feature
– Manual Focus with Focus Assist (2X, 4X)
– Exposure Compensation, Exposure Lock
– Manual Exposure (ISO and Exposure Time setting)*
– Flat Profile (increased dynamic range)
– Noise Reduction configuration
– Grid Display (Rule of Thirds, Center Cross)
– Aspect Mark Display (16:9, 1.85:1, 2:1, 2.35:1)
– Digital Horizon Level display (based on accelerometer), calibration is possible by tap & hold over it
– Video Orientation settings (Nexus 5X owners can set “Upside down” option to get right orientation for the recorded video)
– Low disk space warning during recording (timer will be red in the last 10 sec)
*Device should support it. Currently tested and works on the supported Samsung Galaxy Phones.
More info: Google Play
Requires Android5.0 and up
Cinema 4K 2.3 APK (full version unlocked)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To use Cinema 4K app, Camera2 API should be implemented on your phone by the manufacturer of the device. Without it, Cinema 4K could not work.
There is an issue encoding on new Marshmallow Samsung Galaxy models and also on LG G4 (not our fault). To workaround it:
1) Restart your phone
2) Record a short a clip with Cinema 4K app after the fresh restart as a reference clip
3) Record videos (these videos might be corrupt ones, but all the frames and audio are in them)
4) There is an app “MP4Fix”, download it from the Google Play
5) Use MP4Fix app to fix the corrupt mp4 file with the help of the reference video you recorded
So our review of Download Cinema 4K APK 2.3 hopefully useful.